About Sarah Paul - Life & Career Coach
Following on from 15 years as an HR Manager and Business Advisor, I embarked on my biggest challenge – motherhood.
Whilst at home with the children I looked at the highlights of my career, and the aspects I personally got most satisfaction from.
For me that was coaching people and seeing them grow into the individuals they really wanted to be.
My new career, passion and vocation was born. So here I am as a fully trained Life Coach, having graduated, with distinction, from The Coaching Academy in London.
As a qualified Life Coach and Career Coach, I have combined my qualifications, training, experience and extensive people development skills to enable clients to achieve the following:
- Get more focus, direction and purpose
- Manage their time better and work more effectively
- Appreciate and acknowledge their skills, abilities and achievements
- Feel more confident, positive and optimistic
- Set and achieve goals
- Review their career options
- Clarify their values and understand what is important to them
- Achieve a good work-life balance
- Be the people they want to be
I truly believe that everyone can benefit from Life Coaching; after all who wouldn’t want someone devoted to them, their goals, providing support in a non judgemental way and encouraging and motivating them to be the person they want to be.